- 14.5 ounces Penne Pasta
- 1 pound Turkey Kielbasa, sliced in half long ways and then into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style stewed diced tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook pasta according to package until they are al dente.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage in oil until browned on both sides, 5 minutes or so
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, sausage, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, cilantro and pepper. Mix well. Pour into a 9X13 baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and top with shredded cheese.
- Corver with foil and bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.