- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (8 ounce) of Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6-8 ounces of Parmesan (depending how strong of Parmesan you want)
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- dash of nutmeg
- Melt butter in pan on medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, pepper and nutmeg. Stir with whisk until smooth.
- Add in milk a little at a time until all the lumps are out.
- Stir in Parmesan and parsley.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until Parmesan is melted.
- Serve when Parmesan is completely melted.