- 1 1/2lb (About 4 chicken breasts) - Cubed
- 1 (15oz.) can Italian diced Tomatoes
- 2 large cloves of garlic- minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (6oz) box Chicken Flavored Dry Stuffing
- 4 Cups (Oh yeah!) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp Basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, Spray 9x13 baking dish with oil ( I use my Pampered Chef Spritzer)
- Arrange cubed chicken in the bottom of the baking dish. Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper Italian seasoning and basil. Stir together tomatoes, garlic, water and stuffing. Mix well and set aside to soften. Sprinkle 2 1/2 cups of cheese over chicken. Place stuffing mix over the top of cheese. Top of dish with remainder of cheese.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes and uncovered for 10-15 minutes. Or until chicken is cooked through.