- 1 (18 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons chopped Italian Parsley
- 3/4 cup of Bacon, cooked and loosely chopped.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook macaroni according to package
- Mix together cooked macaroni, sour cream, sharp cheddar, Parmesan, cottage chese , Parsley, bacon,salt and pepper. Put mix into a 9x13 pan or casserole dish
- Melt butter and add bread crumbs. Mix well. evenly spread over macaroni mix.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is brown. Enjoy