Marinade time - 2 hours to overnight.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 TBSP flour or cornstarch to thicken sauce.
- In a bowl or zip lock bag mix together first 6 ingredients. Add chicken and put in fridge for 2 hours or best over night.
- Heat Grill to medium high heat and spray with oil. Place chicken on Grill.
- While chicken is grilling take the left over marinade and put in a sauce pan or microwavable bowl. Add flour/cornstarch and heat until cooked and slightly thickened. Use to add coats of marinade to chicken
- Grill Chicken for about 20 minutes, 10 min. on each side. Or until chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- mix together first 6 ingredients from above
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (20oz) can pineapple chunks or 2-3 cups veggies
- skewers - soak in water for 30 minutes before grilling
- 1 TBSP flour or cornstarch
- In a bowl or zip lock bag mix together first 6 ingredients. Add chicken and pineapple/veggies and put in fridge for 2 hours or best over night.
- Skewer Chicken and pineapples/veggies separately. Chicken will take longer to cook.
- Mix left over marinade and flour/cornstarch and heat until cooked and slightly thickened. Use to marinade chicken while cooking.
- Grill Chicken Skewers for about 20 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees F. 5 minutes left of cooking time add pineapple/veggies to the grill.
- Serve over rice or eat as is.