- 2 1/2 cups Zucchini (about 1 zucchini per cup), shredded OR Crab, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumb crumbs
- 1/4 cup onions, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup flour
- Squeeze water out of Zucchini and place in a bowl.
- Add 2 TBSP oil to a pan and saute onions and garlic until soft. Add to zucchini.
- With zucchini and onion mix add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Over medium high heat add enough oil to cover the surface of the pan. Make 6 patties out of the zucchini mixture and fry them until they are golden brown on both sides. about 5 minutes per patty (2-3 minutes each side).
- Serve and enjoy