- 1 eggplant, cut into 1/2 in slices
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley and chives, chopped together
- 1 TBSP salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, miced
- Mix all ingredients, except eggplant, together. Put eggplant in a gallon size zip lock bag and add marinade. Marinade for at least 4 hours, best over night.
- Cook on a pre-heated grill over medium heat for about five minutes each side. The eggplant will get dark brown and lightly crisp on the outside, and soft in the center.
- Serve slightly cooled.