- 1lb of beef or sausage or blended
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Filled a skillet with 2 in. of oil or use a deep fryer. Pre-heat oil to 300 degrees F.
- add all ingredients EXCEPT oil into a bowl. Mix well.
- Using a 2 TBSP scoop, make even balls until mix is gone. Place meatballs in oil with an inch or so spacing between each one. Test a meatball by placing it gently in the oil and Fry until meatball center reaches 160 degrees F. If it end up being dark brown and not finished. lower the temp of the oil to 280 degrees F, test another.
- Drain on paper towel. Serve