- 5 TBSP margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup masa harina OR all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups frozen kernal corn
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp milk
- Using a mixer, mix together butter, sugar and flour until light and fluffy.
- While mixer is running , In a food processor blend together 1 cup corn, water and cornmeal until blended and smooth.
- When corn mix is done in the processor, transfer ingredients over to mixing bowl with flour mix. Add together.
- Mix in the remainder frozen corn, baking powder, salt and milk to other ingredients. Mix well and put in a 1.5 quart baking dish
- Cover and cook in your microwave on 30% power for 8 minutes. Then on full power for 4-6 minutes. Check with a wooden chopstick or spoon handle like you would a cake to see if done. When the stick pulls out clean the dish is ready to eat. Enjoy.