- 3 1/4 cup chicken broth OR vegetable broth
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts. Cut into cubes
- ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons jalapeno peppers, finely chopped. more if you like spicy
- 1 carrot, sliced julienne style
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger root.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Bring 2 cups of broth to a boil. Add in 1 1/2 tsp olive oil and couscous. Turn heat off and cover. Let sit for at least 10 minutes. Best to leave alone until time to serve.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a pan. When oil is hot add chicken and sprinkle with pepper. Enough to season the chicken. Cook until chicken reaches 165 degrees and juices run clear. remove from pan and keep warm.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in the pan the chicken was just cooked in and add carrots and jalapenos. Saute for two minutes. Add in zucchini, green onions, 1/4 cup broth and ginger, cook until tender about 5 minutes.
- Mix together remaining 1 cup broth, curry, coriander, and cornstarch. Place chicken back into pan with sauteed veggies. pour in seasoned chicken broth. Cook on medium high for 2-3 or until sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve over cooked Couscous and enjoy.