- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (brown or white will do)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- It's best to mix this by hand. Mix together the peanut butter and sugar.
- Mix the egg and the baking powder in a small bowl together to that the baking powder gets into the peanut butter mix evenly.
- Add the egg mix to the peanut butter mix.
- Using a 2 TBSP scoop, make about 12-14 balls with the dough. Roll them in sugar and place on a cookie sheet or piece of stoneware. They don't have to be spaced very far apart for they wont grow very much.
- With a fork lightly press on the top of the cookies making the lattice design.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes. Let them sit for 5 minutes before removing them from the pan. Allow an additional 10 minutes to cool so you can eat them.
*Side note* The larger you make these cookies the more likely they will crumble and fall apart.