*Ready in 7-8 hours
- 2 - 26 oz Cans of Cream of Chicken soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 onion - diced/minced
- 2 carrots - sliced into bite size pieces
- 2 celery stocks - sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a crock pot mix together your cream of chicken, chicken broth, onions, carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary and poultry seasoning. Once mixed add in your chicken breast.
- Turn crock pot onto low and cook for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred. Once you have shred your chicken add back into the crock pot along with your frozen peas.
- Turn crock pot up to high
- Mix together your Bisquick and milk. Add about 2 inch wide dumplings into the soup. cover and cook for 1.5-2 hours.
- Ready to serve and enjoy.