PICTURE TO COME
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 3 TBSP red onion - minced
- 1 lime - juiced - about 1 TBSP
- 1/3 cup cilantro - chopped up and lightly packed
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 5 pieces of Tilapia
- half a small cabbage head - shredded
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Mix together sour cream, dijon mustard, garlic, onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt, pepper and cumin. Let rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- lightly sprinkle old bay seasoning on to fish. Bake fish for 15 minutes or until cooked and flaky.
- While fish is cooking add cabbage to resting sauce.
- When fish is finished shred apart into bite size pieces.
- Put fish into tortilla shell and top with shredded cabbage mixture. Enjoy!
Serves 5 people