Using Garlic Basil pizza crust from this blog.......
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- Zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- bacon LOTS of bacon :), chopped
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing. I prefer the hidden Valley dry packet mix you make.
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 pound Mozzarella Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place chicken breast and some zesty Italian dressing into a skillet. Cook until Chicken is no longer pink, then shred. I like to use my Pampered Chef Food Chopper to make it chopped up really well.
- Roll out dough out over pizza pan. If using a dark metal pizza pan; cook dough for about 8-10 minutes first. Then take out to be topped with toppings. If using stoneware no need to prebake. Make sure you take a fork or Dough docker and make small holes all over dough. This will make for crispier crust and no dough bubbles while cooking.
- Add on ranch and spread evenly over dough. Sprinkle Garlic over ranch. Add most of the Mozzarella cheese. Add chicken, bacon, spinach and tomatoes. Top with remainder cheese.
- Place pizza on bottom shelf, again helps with crispier crust. Cook for 20 minutes or until cheese starts turning brown.