Sorry for the quality of the photo, lighting in my house sucks and this was a second helping ;)
- 2lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 BBQ sauce, Plus extra for topping
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Bacon as much as you like :) (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Mix together all ingredients Except the cheese.
- Using a loaf pan, form layers with the meat mix and cheese. Three layers of meat mix, two layers of Cheese (kind of like a lasangua). Put more pressure on meat touching the edge of the pan so it makes a better seal.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes, temp reaches 160 degree F. 5 - 10 minutes before meat loaf is done. Top with additional BBQ sauce.
**To freeze this dish**Follow Step two, there are a few different ways to freeze this dish.
- Simply placing the meatloaf in a loaf pan and put it in a freezer seal/vacuum sealed bag.
- Line your loaf pan with Foil and then place meatloaf in. Flash freeze it and remove with foil from pan. Then place frozen meatloaf in a freezer seal/vacuum sealed bag.
- My personal favorite way. Divide the meatloaf up into 6 equal amounts. Form 6 little mini versions of a normal meatloaf (lasangua style). This way you can make sure all the edges are sealed as well. Then take two pieces of bacon and wrap them around the width and length of each meatloaf. Flash freeze and then put in a freezer seal/vacuum sealed bag. This is great for singles or when you have extra company. you can just pull out as many as you need. No left overs :)