Marinade time - 6 hour to overnight
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1.8 ounce) package dry leek soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of all water.
- 2 (1 pound) loaf round sourdough bread OR 1 lb sourdough, crackers and veggies.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with mixture. Tear removed bread and other loaf round into chunk pieces for dipping.