- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBSP pesto
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Olive oil
- Pampered Chef citrus and basil rub OR salt and pepper
- 6 strips of bacon (optional), cooked
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 4 Burrito Size tortillas
- Heat your BBQ to a medium heat.
- While BBQ is heating up cut your Zucchini, bell pepper and onions into 1/2inch slices long ways. Or so they grill easily. Spray (pampered Chef spritzer) or brush your olive oil over the three vegetables and season with Citrus Basil seasoning. Place on the grill until slightly browned and soft.
- Remove from vegetables from the grill and chop into bits as well as the tomato and bacon. Place into a bowl.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, pesto, and oregano. After mixed well add to the bowl of vegetables and bacon. Mix well again.
- Have your grill on a medium low heat and place tortillas on grill. Cook for about 1-2 minutes or until browned. Turn over tortilla and top with Vegetable mix and top with mozzarella. cook until cheese is melted. Keep your eye on the tortillas to make sure they don't burn!
- Serve and enjoy!
This dish can also be made on the stove in a skillet.Serves 4