- 1 (18 oz.) Bottle of BBQ sauce. Better the quality better the sauce. DO NOT use cheap BBQ sauce!
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Chicken breasts, Frozen or thawed.
- 1 bell pepper, cut Julienne style
- In a crock pot place chicken breast and bell pepper. In a bowl mix together BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Pour over chicken and peppers mixing well.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours (HIGH) or 6-8 hours (LOW). Half hour before serving shred chicken and place back into crock pot. You could shred and let it sit for 5-10 minutes but the longer you let the shredded chicken rest in the bbq sauce the better it will come out.
- Serve and enjoy.