- 1 1/2 cups crushed Tortilla chips
- 3 TBSP Taco Seasoning OR 1 pkg Taco Seasoning.
- 4 Chicken Breast, pounded flat about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 egg with a splash of milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Cup shredded mexican cheese blend
- 1 Tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Take flattened Chicken and divide 3/4 cheese and tomatoes between the 4 chicken breast. Placing ingredients in the middle of chicken. Roll up tightly.
- Mix egg, splash of milk and lemon juice in a bowl. In another dish mix taco seasoning and tortilla chip crumbs. Dip the chicken rolls in the egg mix and then into the dry chip mix making sure its completely covered in mix. Place on a baking pan or piece of stoneware.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. 5 minutes before chicken is finished top with remainder cheese.
- Serve with Sour cream, guacamole and/ or hot sauce if you wish.