- 1 (26 ounce) jar prepared pasta sauce or Homemade spaghetti sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 1 (11 ounce) container pesto
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Boil noodles according to directions. Mean while mix pesto and ricotta cheese together.
- When noodles are cooked and ready, start assembling lasagna. Put about 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 pan spread out evenly. Lay 3-4 noodles down, enough to cover the bottom of the ban. Spread 1/3 of ricotta and pesto mix over the noodles, spread some spaghetti sauce evenly over ricotta mix, sprinkle 1/3 of the spinach over the sauce and put 1/3 of both mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over spinach. Repeat two more times or until ingredients are gone.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until top is melted and slightly browned. Remove from oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before eating.
- Enjoy :)
** Shredded Chicken/Turkey or ground beef can be added to this as well. Just put a third of which ever meat into each layer.**