- Salad Ingredients
- 1 package of Linguine noodles. Cooked according to package and cooled
- 2 cups shredded Napa Cabbage
- 2 cups shredded Purple Cabbage
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 whole red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 whole orange bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 bag bean sprouts
- 2 whole cucumber peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- Dressing Ingredients
- 1 whole lime, Juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 TBSP fresh ground ginger. do NOT use powdered. It wont taste anything like fresh ginger should
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 whole Jalapeños, or more, depending on taste, Chopped
- Mix all salad ingredients together until well mixed.
- Mix together all Dressing ingredients and poor over salad. Mix well using tongs or hands.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serves: 8 as a meal. As a side dish, serves way more