- 2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, julienne style
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 can of water chest nuts, chopped
- 2 TBSP green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TBSP Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 14 egg roll wraps
- Heat Deep Fryer to 375 degrees F or bake them at 400 degrees F
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When hot add the cabbage,bean sprouts, carrots, water chestnuts and ginger to the pan and cook, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables just begin to wilt but still remain a little bit crisp.
- Mix the soy sauce, corn starch, and water together and mix thoroughly. Add the corn starch mixture to the pan along with the green onions and shredded chicken. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Take about 2 TBSP of veggie/chicken mix and place in the center of egg roll wrap. Making sure the wrap is in "diamond" form when looking at it, not square. Fold it burrito style. Their should be directions on the packaging, follow them.
- Deep fry 2-3 rolls at a time until golden brown. OR Bake them on a well greased pan in a preheated oven for 8 minutes and then turn over and bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with soy sauce, Sweet N Sour Sauce or Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce. Enjoy
Serves: 14 egg rolls