- 1 lb Linguine
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Salt and pepper
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 TBSP Butter OR margarine
- 12 oz Thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup dry white wine OR 1 cup Chicken broth
- Juice from 1 whole lemon
- 1/2 cup half -and- half
- 2 tsp capers
- 2 TBSP Fresh chopped Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese, top on dish before serving.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Make sure the chicken is all the same thickens for easier cooking. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breast. Then cover chicken in flour.
- In a large saute pan on medium-high heat add olive oil and melt butter. Place chicken in pan and cover. cook chicken until golden brown on both sides and internal temp reaches 160 degrees F. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Toss the mushrooms into the chicken pan (with the left over butter and chicken bits stuck to the pan) and add Wine and lemon juice all at the same time. Cook for a minute or until the sauce starts to reduce. Stir well during the this cooking time removing any chicken breaded bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Add capers and parsley and stir well. Remove from heat and add cream. Salt to taste. Don't Under salt this dish!
- Top chicken over noodles and spoon sauce over chicken. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve. Enjoy