- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons water (optional)
- In a skillet pan brown the pork chops on both sides.
- While pork chops are browning, combine chicken broth, honey, soy sauce, ketchup, ginger and garlic salt. Mix well.
- When pork chops are browned pour sauce over the top of them. Continue cooking until pork chops reach 150.
- To make sauce thicker add cornstarch and water together, mix well. Remove pork chops from pan and keep warm. Add cornstarch mix to sauce and have heat on Med-high. Constantly stir sauce until thickness is desired. Add pork chops back into the pan and coat with sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serves: 4 pork chops