- 4 russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice potatoes but don't cut all the way through. **See side photo** Use two wooden spoons on the sides of the potato to help from cutting the potato in half.
- Put potatoes on a cookie sheet or in a baking dish and brush butter liberally over the potatoes. Try and get the butter between each cut.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper over (and between cuts) potatoes. bake for 30 minutes.
- While Potatoes bake mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together and set aside.
- At the 30 minute mark, baste potatoes with left over butter and top with bread crumb mixture. Bake for another 30 minutes or until Potatoes are baked through.
- Serve and enjoy