- 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix, not packed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- 3 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 TBSP white wine, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray pan with non stick spray or if using stoneware leave as is.
- Mix together biscuit mix and garlic powder until well blended. Add in cheese and mix. Then add in your milk. Dough should be very sticky!! If it isn't enough milk just add a little more at a time until the dough sticks to your fingers. (this will happen depending on how much you pack your biscuit mix when measuring)
- Using large spoons (TBSP) Drop desired biscuit size onto pan. They wont grow much in the oven so you can put them an inch or so apart.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until the start to brown. If you are making smaller biscuits I would check them at 8 minutes to see if they are done.
- While biscuits bake, mix together butter, garlic powder, oregano, and wine. set aside
- When biscuits are done, give your butter mix a quick stir and then drizzle over biscuits.
Serves: around 18