- 1 lb of Brussel Sprouts, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock, or veggie stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and oil together. When melted add minced garlic until fragrant and starting to brown, 2-3 minutes.
- Add brussle sprouts to butter and garlic and stir well. sprinkle salt and pepper over the top and continue to mix. Add in chicken stock and cover. Reduce heat to a simmer for 12-15 minutes until brussle sprouts are tender.
- Serve and enjoy. You can also sprinkle some cheese over the top before serving.