- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned, deshelled and devained.
- 1 healthy TBSP fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 500 Degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a gallon size zip lock bag. Mix well and put in fridge for at least 1/2 hour.
- Put shrimp on a baking pan and bake for 6-8 minutes our until pink. Stir them half way through. OR you can cook them on the BBQ with skewers. Just heat BBQ to medium high heat and cook for 5 minutes or so until pink.
- Serve and enjoy