- 3-4 Russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut clean potatoes in to wedges. I cut them so I got 12 slices from each potato.
- In a bowl or gallon size bag mix Wedges, oil, salt and garlic together. Lay out on a pan and bake for 30 minutes or until wedges are soft inside. Do not turn them half way through. This will create a crunchy side on the wedges.
- Remove from pan and put in a bowl, toss with Parsley and Parmesan and serve immediately.