- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts,
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes or 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, from about 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix salt, pepper and flour together in a gallon size ziploc bag. Set aside. In a bowl mix eggs and Parmesan cheese together.
- In a large skillet melt butter and olive oil over medium heat. Let it heat up with you are preparing the chicken. Be careful and watch the butter though, don't burn it and have it turn brown.
- Put the chicken breats in the bag with seasoned flour, close the bag, and shake to coat the chicken in the flour. One by one take the chicken out of the bag and dip into the egg mix. Place chicken into the butter and oil carefully. Repeat with the other chicken. Brown both sides of the chicken. about 2-3 minutes each side.
- Remove chicken once browned and put into a 9x13 inch pan. Set aside
- In the same skillet that you browned the chicken in melt remaining 4 Tablespoons butter. Add the minced garlic, lemon juice and parsley. Simmer the sauce for about 1-2 minutes. Stirring and scrapping up any browned bits that are on the bottom of the skiller.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken breast and bake for 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, 160 degrees F.