- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 handful of parsley, or other fresh herb you would like, chopped fine
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half and of equal thickness.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix together the sour cream, mustard, garlic, paprika, chili powder salt and pepper. Set aside. In another bowl mix together breadcrumbs and parsley.
- One at a time dip each chicken breast into Dijon mix and then into dip into breadcrumbs. Fully cover with breadcrumbs and put on a baking sheet. Cook for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serves 4 - Smaller portions