- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast*
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds
- Mix together the following ingredients in a crock pot; honey, soy sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, onion, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- When honey mixture is ready add chicken breasts and coat well. Cook on low for 4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- When chicken is cooked remove from sauce and shred. After shredding the chicken add it back to the sauce for 5-10 minutes to soak up more of that wonderful flavor.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with Sesame seeds. Enjoy. :)
* You can use raw or frozen chicken with this. Just make sure the chicken you put in the crock pot is all the same temp. Not some frozen and some raw. The frozen chicken will take more time to cook than the raw chicken. Either way it will come out awesome.