- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- Heat skillet/flat top to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together milk and vinegar and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- While waiting on the milk. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl. Blend well.
- When milk is ready add eggs, melted butter and vanilla and mix well. Add milk mixture to flour and stir until blended.
- Let batter rest for a couple minutes. Do not mix again.
- Spray skillet or flat top with cooking spray or butter. Put 1/4 cup amounts of batter onto skillet. Flip when the top starts to bubble. Give the other side a couple minutes, until its golden brown.
- Serve with any yummy goodness you like on your pancakes.
*These are great to make up and freeze leftovers or make just to freeze so you have pancakes as a yummy quick breakfast.